Happy Blogtober Day 21!!!!
I thought since it is nearing Halloween and it is likely you may be attending a party or maybe even trick or treating I would compile a list of Halloween Outfit Ideas to lend a helping hand. Some based on my favourite things and some because let’s be honest there are some amazing ideas floating around!
- Elphaba/Glinda- Okay! Okay! I know you are not surprised but it is never a bad time to become a fellow Ozian and step into the Emerald City! If you are looking for a joint idea with your bestie why not do both! Tell the untold story of a beautiful friendship with your Halloween Costume.
- Harley Quin – Again yes this is one that has been a favourite for many years but with Birds of Prey due to come out next year lets give her the acknowledgement she deserves. Looking for a theme for your group then turn yourselves into the kick-ass birds of prey gang!
- Hocus Pocus- They are witches! Enough said really!
- The Addams Family- Easy and traditional but always cooky and spooky!
- Any Harry Potter Character (but obviously Slytherin is best!)
- A Vampire (let’s keep it traditional, Dracula is always an option)
- Feeling Bookish why not keep it Elementary and go as Sherlock Holmes or rope in a Friend and go as the best pairing known to man. Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson.
- Phantom (Phantom of the opera!) Any excuse for a little theatre appreciation always goes well!
- The Joker again a traditional favourite but since the release of the new film, there’s even more option when it comes to playing Mr J.
What will you be going as for Halloween?