❤️🎄HAPPY DECEMBER 🎄❤️
Welcome to my Blogmas day 1! I can not believe that it is December already this year has gone so fast but it does, in fact, mean that it is CHRISTMAS month and the start of Blogmas. Therefore, it is the best time of the year!!!
For today’s post, I thought I would keep it simple yet festive with my favourite Christmas films. This was hard to limit them because I could honestly put all Christmas films here because I would honestly go on forever about these. Don’t you think one of the best things ever is being curled up in comfy clothes, with a Hot Chocolate or a cup of tea, a candle burning watching a Christmas film? Me and one of my best friends and housemates honestly have an obsession with watching themed films whether it be Christmas or Halloween.
All that being said here’s a list of my favourite Christmas films:
- ELF!!! This is always top of my list, a feel-good family Christmas film that’s not only set in New York but is a Christmas Comedy, Romantic yet a family favourite. Will Ferrel is also a fav!
- A Muppets Christmas Carol- This is a family tradition, this will get watched at least 5 times before Christmas Day and is my mums favourite Christmas film. Let’s be real who doesn’t love The Muppets and Michael Caine telling a Dickens classic.
- Love Actually- Two words HUGH GRANT!! Another Christmas classic.
- Miracle on 34th Street- This has been a favourite since I was a kid, a heartwarming tale of a wish of a little girl coming true with the help of Santa.
- The Holiday- because who doesn’t love a Christmas Rom-Com. I swear it’s every girl’s dream at least once to stay in the little holiday cottage. Okay maybe just me.
- Home Alone- This one is just a given.
- The Nightmare Before Christmas- will always have a special place in my heart but you can not argue that it is not one of Tim Burton’s best films.
- It’s a wonderful life- it is just a beautiful and classic film. It had to go on the list.
- The Grinch- he really does have a heart and watching him find that he can love is worth all the pain of watching him steal Christmas.
- Nativity! – Who does not love watching a teacher inspire the best in their kids even if it is absolute chaos?
That is it, that is a list of my top 10 favourite Christmas films!
What is your favourite Christmas film? Leave them in the comments.