Welcome to Blogmas Day 12! For today I thought I would share with you my favourite warming Christmas drink! Alongside as the traditional hot chocolate that everyone craves this time of the year this is one of my favourite drinks to make!
One of my favourite drinks around this time of the year is a spiced apple! It is so simple to make and keeps you feeling all warm and cosy!
To make this drink it is so simple! I will list the ingredients below but you just throw them all together. Let it boil then bring down to a simmer for 10 minutes. Serve hot and with the fruit in your mug if you with.
- 4 cups apple juice
- 1 cup of water
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1/2 lemon (thinly sliced with seeds removed)
- 1/2 orange (thinly sliced with seeds removed)
- 1 stick cinnamon (more for serving if desired)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Garnish: lemon slices
This went down a treat in my house!
What are your favourite recipes for this time of year?