Happy New Year! I hope you are all having a wonderful start to 2020. For my first post of 2020, it only seems right that I go for a TBR! There are so many awesome books on my shelf I just cannot wait to get around to reading. January shall change this!
Books To Be Read:
1. Everything I never told you- Celeste NG
2. The last thing she told me- Linda Green
3. Summer days at Sunrise Farm- Lucy Daniels
4.My lemon grove summer- Jo Thomas
5.Every colour of you
6. I see through you- Daisy Mcnally
7. One of us is next- Karen M. McManus
8. Dear Edward- Ann Napolitano
9. The Last Romantics- Tara Conklin
10. Dark and Deepest Red- Anna- Marie McLemore
Let me know what books are on your TBR for January. I would love to see what ones I should add to my own.
“Never Stop Looking Up”