I have seen a few other people do this and thought it was a really cool idea as someone who loves books and all things bookish, I thought it would be really cool to put together a Bookish/Theatre Bucket List!
So here is my list of 10 Bookish things I want to do:
- Attend a book event
- Visit 5 book/author inspired locations
- Read all the books I already own.
- Make or buy art of my favourite quotes
- Read at least 50 books.
- Visit more London/Brighton bookshops the quirkier the better
- Visit famous author/book locations one day.
My theatre bucket list consists of:
- Going to see Les Miserables
- Watching The Lion King on the West End
- Watch a theatre show on Broadway (Phantom I think would be the best)
- Go and watch Dear Evan Hansen
- Attend a show at the Shakespeare Globe Theatre.
There are many other things that I would love to add to this list but a lot of them are just visiting and travelling to places that inspired or are featured in some of my favourite novels.
What is on your Bookish/Theatre bucket list?