Since we have a lot of time on our hands the next couple of weeks I thought now would be a good time to discuss a few things that we can do to put some time and practice into our self-care. In times that are uncertain and we are all getting used to a new routine. There is nothing more important than taking some time out for some self-care.
- Take a bath – What a perfect time to use up all the bath bombs you have bought and not got round to using over the years.
- Make a vision board- This is something that I have done for the first time this year and is something that I found so fun to do. It allows you to focus on the things you want to achieve over the year, sometimes being able to visualise these things allows for stronger manifestation.
- Listen to your favourite podcast- Podcasts are something that I have gotten into as of recently and I am obsessed with Chris and Rosemary Ramsey’s Shagged, Married, Annoyed. It is such a heartwarming podcast that never fails to make me raw with laughter.
- Create a new morning routine- A new morning routine may help to adjust to new patterns. Creating a routine that makes you want to get up in the morning could help your mental health.
- Plan something you want to do when this is all over- For me when this is all over I am in desperate need of a reunion with my uni friends because let me tell you after almost three years of having them within 10/15 minutes away not being with them sucks.
- Organise your room- Time for the spring clean you have been putting off for months.
- Take some time for skincare- Why not spend your time making sure you look after your skin. Maybe its time to put together that skincare routine you wish you had but put off!
- Read a chapter of your favourite book- Reading became one of my favourite ways of escaping from the real world… there is never anything quite like losing yourself in the pages of the books that move you.
- Take time to set goals for the future- It is never too early to start putting in work for your dreams and goals.
What are your top tips for keeping self-care a priority?
Stay Safe xoxo