I hope you are all enjoying October so far, I have officially started my masters degree so life is kinda busy again! However it is my favourite time of the year and I have loved how prepared for Blogtober I have made myself this year! So I am so excited for you to see what is upcoming! I thought today we would revisit a post from last years Blogtober and let you know some of my favourite things about Autumn/Halloween.
- Fall colours- The leaves change, and suddenly everything looks like it could go on Instagram. I love when everything starts to go all orange coloured and reds and browns.
2. Pumpkin Spice- Everything! This year I feel Pumpkin Spice Lattes were released late this year. However I have to admit that this was solved by Pret a Manager who had Pumpkin Spice from the beginning of September!
3. Sweater Weather – The fact that I can wear fluffy jumpers again because who doesn’t love being cosy. And as much as I love the sunshine and being in flowy dresses, I also can not help but love it when it’s time for tights and knitted dresses and boots.
4. Halloween- Any excuse to have a get together with friends and family and dress up and have the best time ever sounds great to me. Although this year is gonna be slightly different. But just as exciting because it is a Full Moon! Let’s Manifest some amazing things.
5. Autumn scented candles- THEY ARE THE BEST!!
6. Halloween films– Any excuse to watch a good Halloween film daily which you think would be an over-exaggeration but I can promise you from the 1st of October we will be watching a Halloween film every night.
7. Blogtober– Despite the fact it is slightly stressful it is great fun!
What are your favourite things about Autumn? I would love to know what your favourite things are in the comments below! Also if you let me know if you guys are participating in Blogtober I would love to read your posts.