Today we are doing something a little different but you know me I love a good tag. Today’s post, I am doing the Sunshine Blogger Award. I was nominated by the lovely Danni @ Forbookssake to do this. Thank you so much for nominating me, I am so so grateful!
How does it work?
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
What is your most anticipated read of 2021?
We could literally be on this question for ages there are so many books coming out this year that I would love to get my hands on despite the fact that my TBR list is honestly never ending. I honestly do not know where to start on the list of books I am very much looking forward to this year but one of them that I have spoken about to a friend most recently was A Lady’s Formula for Love – Elizabeth Everett pur
How many books are you hoping to read this year?
I have set a goodreads goal of 150 but I would hope to read more than that! It is the first year I have set an official goals.
What got you in to blogging?
I have always loved reading other peoples blogs and I have always loved writing however All Things Gee was created after a conversation I had with one of my favourite people in the entire world. We were sat in the kitchen having a cup of tea and she gave me the push I needed to do something I had thought about for a while. It turns out we make a pretty cool team when it comes to throwing out ideas. She is always and forever on my list of things I am grateful for.
Who are some of your favourite indie authors?
- Josie Jaffery
- Recent addition would have to be H.J. Ramsay
- I am not sure I would class her as an indie author but I am a massive fan of Sandy Barker
Which one book/series could you reread over and over?
The Rivers of London series or maybe the obvious one for me would be any of the Sherlock. Okay I am aware it says one but also the Harry Potters okay I am done.
What is your favourite TV series?
Now this one is one that it is hard because my go to response would always be Sherlock because WE LOVE SOME SHERLOCK. However this year Bridgerton happened and lets be honest we all know that I have a new favourite TV series. I mean who could blame me we have all seen the duke right?
Which book would you love to see a TV show/movie adaptation of?
I am a huge fan of anything Vampire so I would probably have to say May Day by Josie Jaffery or potentially The Rivers of London series because I cannot explain how much I love that series.
Who is your favourite artist? and what is your favourite work of art?
Oooo this is tough, I do not think I have an answer to this but I like checking out small artists and quirky pieces of art
Library or bookstore?
Again can I put both…. maybe not… so I would have to say Bookstore because I find especially when you find a quirky independent bookstore I can lose myself in there for hours. You never know what you will find.
What is your biggest bookish pet peeve?
Okay so this is hard because its normally the little things but I have to admit I hate when people bend the corners of a book. (USE A BOOKMARK) or when people bend the spine of a book. but I think that one is probably because I am weird and like them to look untouched unless they are second hand old classics because it shows history. Yes yes I know it confuses me as well.
What are your goals for 2021?
Goals for 2021…. I have a few, I would love to hit 500 followers on the blog I feel like that has been a goal for a while but also I would like to increase the amount of books I am reading. Also put out some more content that may not be directly book related.
- What made you fall in love with reading?
- Who inspires you the most?
- If you could visit one of the worlds from a book where would you choose?
- If you could meet one book character and spend the day with them who would you choose?
- Favourite book of 2020?
- If you could only read one genre for the rest of your life who would you choose?
- What you say is the best thing about reading?
- You can only watch one movie for the rest of time. What are you choosing?
- Who do you think is an underrated author?
- If you could go back and give your younger self a piece of advice what would it be?
- Favourite thing about blogging?
Again a massive thank you to Danni for tagging me! I had such fun with this. I cannot wait to read everyones answers!