Welcome to Blogmas Day 11!
I hope you had a wonderful december and Blogmas so far. I have spent today with one of my best friends and her family and I love spending time with them. We went Christmas shopping today and I physically have to stop myself from buying more books. I then thought it would then be a good idea to create a list of books that I want to read again.
Today’s Blogmas is all about my list of Christmas Books to read for 2021.
- One More For Christmas- Sarah Morgan
- One Family Christmas- Bella Osborne
- Christmas Wishes- Sue Moorcroft
- Christmas Shopaholic – Sophie Kinsella
- Christmas at Lilac Christmas – Holly Martin
- It’s A Wonderful Night – Jaimie Admans. This is a also a re-read because this book is the most wonderful book. It is based around one of my favourite Christmas Movies.
I genuinely love books sent in Christmas purely for the fact they make me feel so warm and cosy. It is one of my favourite ways to hide away from the cold and romantice the holiday season.